Sunday, August 25, 2013

Holder’s Ego Provides Insight Into Presidential Weakness

The onslaught of evidence pouring out of this White House of individual rights knowingly being ignored and invasions of all things personal being justified for ideological purposes, seems to have the passive approval of the MSM.  We may be legitimately confused as to which scandal is the most egregious, however, we are not confused as to the revelations these scandals reveal.  Much is rotten in this Administration, but who is in charge?

 This Administration is being allowed unparalleled room for distorting truth, and twisting reality as it is being written.  Apples are oranges, and oranges are moonbeams, and moonbeams are . . . who knows, oh wait, maybe they’re those things that magically light up the sanctified teleprompter revealing enchanting divine tenants from the Oval Office,  doesn’t matter, reality is whatever this White House decides to feed us in bite-sized talking-points.  Verisimilitude is now the product of creativity from a cubicle somewhere below the Oval Office, and truth has become a relative term.


From the bowels of this quagmire and confusion, struts the Attorney General of The United States into an interview with progressive propaganda network NBC, making what has to be one of the more obnoxious public statements ever made by an AG, “There’s some things that I want to do, some things I want to get done. I’ve discussed that with the president. And once I have finished that, I’ll sit down with him and we’ll determine when it’s time to make a transition to a new attorney general.  No, I have no intention of doing so now.
TRANSLATION:  ”When I’m good and ready and when I feel like it, I’ll sit down with the President and I’ll inform him of what I’m doing.  Until then I’ll do whatever I want to do, I will tell you whatever I’m in the mood to tell you.  If you don’t like it, eat it. There is nothing you can do about it.”
Whether or not Holder is demonstrating an overabundance of arrogance, it is clear that he is not taking orders from the President – maybe from no one, or he might meet with Jarrett if he’s so inclined, but the President? It seems not.  Do his words demonstrate a respect for the individual which the Constitution tells him is his boss?  Quite the opposite – he thinks his boss is weak, otherwise he would not have been so discourteous and insolent.  Why did NBC not pick-up on this egoistic statement?
Why is the MSM not wondering who is really in charge? Is it afraid to ask? Holder made it clear, his boss isn’t.

blog comments powered by Disqus